Interesting facts about Hi-Breed:
1. Name (Hi Breed), born on 30th September
2. Star sign is Libra
3. Rapper and part of the group "The Meds Collective"
4. Exposed to Jazz, Soul, Reggae and Pop at the age of 8
5. Exposed to Hip Hop, R&B, Dance and Bashment at the age of 15
6. Number 1 inspiration is R. Kelly
7. Other big inspirations include Nas, Lil' Wayne, Tara London, Wiley, Jermaine Dupri, Nick Cannon, Katie Price and many more
8. Started as a DJ, Djing for 8 months at house parties in Manchester UK
9. Went on to do a music production course at Manchester MIDI School in Manchester UK which lasted two years
10. Would occasionally make use of the school's studio for 10 hours a day, 6 days a week
11. In the last 2 weeks at the school, he Produced, Recorded and Mixed a 22-track Mixtape titled "The Feestyles"
12. Met the Up and Coming recording artist "Mage Star" doing a job in Manchester UK and they started songwriting together
13. First appeared as a rapper on Mage Star's track titled "Good Enough"
14. Worked in a Recording Studio at North Wembley in London UK for 5 months
15. Would occasionally make use of the studio for 20 hours a day, 5 days a week
16. Met up with Mark Anthony and Paul-Lee Gibson and became a member of the group "The Meds Collective"
17. Started working with Producer and Songwriter "B A Nusance" who so far has produced all songs by The Meds Collective.
18. Recent Projects include live performances around various cities in the UK and collaborations with a Producer and Songwriter called "The Gate"
19. Passionate about Music, Girls, Money, Cars, Food and Clothes
20. Described as having a "Chocolatey Voice" by Listeners of the group's music